Friday, April 8, 2011

Top Pot Doughnuts

This will be a quick review since we just picked up a dozen doughnuts and left. The restaurant looked nice and next time I will sit and stay. When we got home I tested a piece of each doughnut and I do admit they were pretty tasty. The list item was the pink feather boa doughnut which was frosted pink with a coconut topping. This doughnut was good but not the best one in the box. The best doughnut in my opinion was the simple glazed. It was light a fluffy with a sweet glaze. I do not eat many doughnuts but I could have eaten a few of these. My biggest recommendation which is true for all baked goods in my opinion is that you should get these fresh in the morning. Even great doughnuts age poorly in a few hours so next time I go it will be nice and early to get them hot and fresh.

Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment